We work with design and trade professionals to find the perfect artwork for each space and project
2020 will be an exciting year for the Water Street Gallery. Part of that excitement comes from our renewed commitment to strengthen our relationship with our design partners and cultivate new designer relationships.
We understand your time is at a premium and your clients' dollars are limited. Often finishing touches like original fine art is an afterthought or a small line item in a project.
To make access to our artists work easier we are offering the following to our design partners:
- NEW! WSG Look Book. Find inspiration by simply clicking the link below. This is a quick way to see the style, size and price range for our 2D artists. We also have the Look Book available in hard copy and would be happy to send you a copy. Look Book Download
- Private appointments. Only a portion of our inventory is displayed at any given time. During a private appointment, you will discover treasures not available to the general public.
- Temporary placement. Some clients just need to see the live finished product. We will ship or personally deliver an array of art to a project. Let your client live with a piece before a decision is made.
- Virtual placement. Send us a photo of the project. We can virtually place art for a mood board or presentation.
- Designer discounts. We love our partners and extend a 15% industry discount.
- Financing. We have a great relationship with a finance company. Easy, fast online qualification making almost any piece accessible. A great option if art is not in the overall project budget.
Join today and bring the beauty of original art to all your clients.
As a trade professional, your benefits include:
* Special discounted pricing, 15% off when customer is billed by the designer.
* An expansive, yet highly curated, collection of the finest artwork and artists.
* Special assistance with commissions when a custom work is required.
To qualify for a trade account or reseller certificate: proof of qualification is required.